Complete IT Department At Your Disposal
Smart hands support enables you to have our skilled data center technicians act on your behalf and under your direction onsite to proactively or re-actively fix any issues that may arise your equipment.
BSC Smart Hands support is all about keeping your IT team free to focus on important projects and tasks within your enterprise. This means that you don’t need to travel in to fix the equipment yourself or hire an outside agency to deal with the issue for you – which will save you time and money, as well as ensuring that your equipment has the minimum downtime possible.
Smart Hands Service Plans
Basic Solutions Smart Hands service provides professional support to customers requiring emergency, planned and routine maintenance. Our data center engineers are on call all day, every day. With BSC’s Smart Hands, customers can respond more quickly to emergencies, reduce travel time to and from the data center, improve up-time, and reduce the cost of infrastructure management and maintenance.
With hourly service plans, volume discounts and 30-minute billing increments, customers are able to reduce their cost of infrastructure management.
Smart Hands Services
Our highly trained and experienced data center technicians can handle a wide range of remote management and troubleshooting tasks. Just some of these tasks include:
- Colocation equipment management
- Incoming and outgoing equipment shipment tracking
- Rack and stack.
- Coordinate and provision power and network requirements for equipment
- Firewall setup
- WAN circuit provisioning per client requirements
- Media and supply management
- Installing client-provided software (default configuration) using client scripts
- Complex cable configurations per client provided instructions and diagrams
- Equipment testing and troubleshooting
- Circuit testing,
- Provide remote network access to client equipment
- Type client-provided commands
- Executing other client-provided instructions