Data Center Structured Cabling & Consulting
Do you have cable management issues in your data center? Do you have trouble tracing cables from one piece of equipment to another? Do you have unused fiber cables running underfloor and/or overhead that are congesting pathways, blocking airflow and making a huge mess?
Most of these issues are due to utilizing a point-to-point cabling infrastructure instead of an organized, structured cabling infrastructure.
A well-designed structured cabling system increases uptime, optimizes scalability and maximizes return on investment while decreasing your technology footprint and minimizing operating expenses.
Structured Cabling Services
Basic Solutions’s structured cabling services are highly flexible depending on your needs.
- Structured cabling design: Industry standard design; fit into existing design; CAD documentation provided
- Conveyance & pathways: Supported with ladder racks/cable trays + fiber duct
- Labeling both ends of cables: Systematic labeling to ease future expansions
- Color coding: For hassle-free troubleshooting
- Bundling: Cables are bundled according to function
- Bend radius installation: Copper and fiber cables installed to manufacturer specs
- Future expandability: Enough slack is left for future expansions, modifications
- Extra cables: Patch cables of varying lengths help with future repairs, expansions
- Full documentation: Cable runs are detailed with CAD drawings
Our support goes further. We can expand Structured Cablings projects to incorporate our managed and professional services from higher level system administration support, IT asset recovery and hardware reconfigurations and upgrades.